Get more from Sort Stuff Out:
Check out Sort Stuff Out on YouTube for ideas on how best to use your inserts and accessories, reviews, stationery organisation hacks and lots more. Follow me on Instagram @elliesortsstuff or Facebook @SortStuffOutUK out for inspiration a daily dose of planner love and discount codes. Don’t forget to tag me in your creations! Go to www.sortstuffout.co.uk and sign up to my mailing list to be kept updated and get the occasional surprise delivered straight to your inbox!
- Insert packs have approximately 15 sheets (30 sides). Inserts are double-sided, printed on 100gsm smooth bright white paper.
- Dashboards and photo dividers are all made with 220gsm white card, and finished with a smooth matt laminate surface.
- Stickers are printed on white matt sticker paper. Dimensions of stickers and sticker sheets are on the listing image.
- Journal cards and photo page markers are printed on 220gsm card, and finished with a thick gloss laminate.
- Any extras you see on listing photos are NOT included!
These items are hand-made, and usually made to order by me in my home studio. Please allow time for your order to be made and packaged; custom orders may take longer - if this is the case, your dispatch date may be altered. I aim to get all orders dispatched in 3-5 working days. Sometimes this isn’t possible, but I’ll keep you informed!
Delivery and Postage Fees:
All items are sent by Royal Mail, which unfortunately is not a tracked service. UK to UK deliveries normally take a few days, but overseas deliveries take longer. For combined orders, the calculated postage fees can be a little high, so I refund leftover postage when orders are packaged and I know the total weight.
With hand-made items and differences between monitors and colour reproduction in photos, items may appear slightly different, of have very small imperfections. Everything is checked before leaving the studio, but if there’s a problem with your order, please let me know and I’ll sort it out for you straight away. Excellent customer service is really important to me :)
Requests and Custom Orders:
Items can be left unpunched - please leave me a note at checkout with the request if this is something you'd like. If you need a small tweak to the design for printed inserts, this may be possible - please send me a message to check. I’d love to be able to make custom orders, but this can be a long process that I don’t always have time to build in after my regular orders are complete. However if there’s a size or design I don’t offer that you think would be a great addition, I’d love to hear from you!